About The Valley View Cottage, Nainital
The Valley View Cottage is nestled in the hills of Kumaon in a small village called Gethia. Gethia is located 10 kms away from Nainital and is well known for its tranquil environment and mountaineous landscape view. The cottage is scattered on the sprawling large area with well done garden, sit-outs and an influential atmosphere. The view from the cottage is exceptional with a thick green blanket on valley. A peaceful stay in the cottage gives a soothing effect in ones mind.
Rooms in The Valley View Cottage
The Valley View Cottage offers its guests wooden, spacious, clean and well maintained rooms. The rooms come with no TV leading to a complete placid place. It offers its guests 7 beautifully done suites with attractive woodwork, calm surroundings, spacious sit-outs and exceptional view from the rooms. It also maintains two large sitting areas and attached dining area, large kitchen and powder room.
Dining in The Valley View Cottage
The Valley View Cottage offers its guests dining facility with a wide range of dishes. The meals are prepared by the expert chefs as per your taste.
Facilities in The Valley View Cottage
- Attach bathroom, 24×7 running water, Library, Common TV Room
- Power back-up, room service, Parking space to accomodate upto 10 vehicles.
Activities in The Valley View Cottage–
- Visit to the State Observatory (Prior Appointment required)
- Bird Watching
- Nature Walks
- Bonfire(Winter & Autumn)
- Conducted tours to all the places of tourist interest organized with transport if so desired.
The Valley View Cottage Room Rates
|Super Deluxe||INR 4000|
|Extra Bed / Person||25% for children upto 12 years ; 35% of the room tariff for adults|
- Taxes extra as applicable.
- Tariff is subject to change without prior notice.
- Room Tariffs is payable in advance to confirm booking (Non – Refundable).
- Checkout Time is 12 Noon
- Room Services 7Am to 10Pm (Dinner would not be served after 10pm)
The Valley View Cottage Location
The Valley View Cottage is located about 6 kms away from Nainital in a small village valled Gethia. It takes barely hal-an hour to reach the cottage by own vehicle.