About Hotel Maharaja, Nainital
Hotel Maharaja is strategically located on Zoo Road (Upper Mall) in Nainital. It is budget hotel and offers the lodging with dining facility at a very low cost. It can be recommended to the budget travelers looking for multiple services at an affordable prices. The property is built overlooking the lake and hence offers the beautiful lake view. It provides cosy and spacious rooms to the guests for a comfortable stay. The regional attractions like Mall Road, the Flatts, Tibettan Market, Snow View Point are in its proximity.
Rooms in Hotel Maharaja
Hotel Maharaja has 24 neat and clean rooms equipped with all modern amenities. There are variety of accommodation options for couples, families and groups to suit specific needs of the guests. The rooms have wooden paneling and are warm & comfortable. The rooms are categorized into Double Bed Lake facing room, Double bed corridor, Double bed super deluxe and Four Bed Super Deluxe room. Out of these Double bed super Deluxe are lake facing rooms. The Four bed super deluxe are stocked with four beds, two bath rooms and a glass door /curtain partition in between rooms.
Dining in Hotel Maharaja
The Maharaja hotel in Nainital has a multi Cuisine restaurant which serves the delicious Mughlai, Gujrati, Bengali and North Indian food.
Facilities in Hotel Maharaja
- TV, intercom, running hot and cold water, power backup.
- Special family suites with two bathrooms.
- Complimentary transport is provided from the bus/taxi stand on arrival and departure.
- For climbing to the hotel we will provide complementary shuttle service, which is available from 10.00 am to 8.30 pm till night as many times you go to the hotel (ONLY FOR COMING UP TO THE HOTEL).
- Doctor on call, Tour guides, Laundry service.
Hotel Maharaja Room Rates
|Accommodation Type||Peak Season (16 May – 30 June, 14 Aug – 17 Aug, 24 Dec – 31 Dec 2014)||Season (1 May – 15 May, 1 Oct – 12 Oct 2014)||Mid Season (1 Apr – 30 April, 1 July – 13 July, 19 Sept – 30 Sept, 13 Oct – 23 Dec 2014, 1 Jan – 4 Jan 2015)||Off Season (14 July – 13 Aug, 18 Aug – 18 Sept 2014, 5 Jan – 31 Mar 2015)|
|Double Bed Deluxe Room (Coridor – non lake facing)||2090||1568||1359||1150|
|Double Bed Deluxe Room (Lake Facing)||2290||1718||1489||1260|
|Double Bed Super Deluxe (Lake Facing Room)||3090||2318||2009||1700|
|Maharaja Suite (Lake Facing)||3490||2618||2269||1920|
|Double Bed Economy (Non Lake Facing)||1890||1418||1229||1040|
|Four bedded Super Deluxe Room (Coridor non lake facing)||3490||2618||2269||1920|
Taxes Payable : 12.42 %
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2015
[ NOTE ] :
Please carry the valid identification cards (I.D)/address proof of yourself and all the adult Members accompanying you. VOTER I.D, DRIVING LICENCE , ADHARA CARD .ETC… Pan card will not be considered as valid address proof .
– Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel directly.
– Check-in time is 11:00 A.M, Check-out time is 10:00 A.M.
– If cancelled before 15 days: 75% refund, Between 15 days to 7 days 50% refund, Less than 7 days, No-Shows or Early Checkout : No refund.
– It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check in.
– We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
Hotel Maharaja Location
Hotel Maharaja is set up on the Zoo Road in Nainital city. The nearby places are the Naini Lake, the Flatts, Snow View Point, Kilbury, etc. Other cities distance from Nainital is – 310 Kms from Delhi, 150 Kms from Moradabad, 126 Kms from Corbett National Park, 276 Kms from Haridwar, 376 Kms from Mussoorie, 140 Kms from Bareilly, 70 Kms from Pantnagar, 165 kms from Ramnagar, 40 Kms from Haldwani, 117 kms from Kausani, 62 Kms from Ranikhet, 300 kms from Dehradun and 34 kms from Kathgodam.
Zoo Road, Nainital