About Camp Milieu Resort, Nainital
Camp Milieu is a camp resort secluded and hidden away from the everyday chaos yet close to regional attractions of the city. some of which are Kilbury, Tiffin Top , Hanuman Garhi , Snow View Point ,etc. The resort is nestled in the hills away from the chaos of the city which is very soothing.
The camp is set up on a pristine peaceful hill top surrounded by lush green forest. The forest which is home to hundreds of species of Himalayan birds. Here you can absorb yourself in serenity, cool fresh air, explore the forest treasure trove or simply unwind in the mountains.
Rooms in Camp Milieu Resort
Camp Milieu resort provides you a range of cosy and comfortable accommodation options in the form of mud huts or tents or even in village homes. The food is prepared under rigidly hygienic conditions from fresh ingredients.The mud-huts are made of locally available thatch, bamboo and mud which make them cooler in summers and warmer in winters.
Dining in Camp Milieu Resort
Camp Milieu serves its guests an aromatic mouth watering and nutritious dishes prepared from fresh ingredients. The resort also offers the regional delights Kumaoni, Indian and Continental cuisines. Guests also have privilege to choose any seasonal vegetables of their choice from our vegetable beds and learn local cuisines with chefs.
Facilities in Camp Milieu Resort
- Restaurant, Pet allowance, Front Desk, Phone Service
- Free Newspaper, Wake-Up Service, Porters Ample parking space
- Twenty-four hour hot and cold running water, Twenty-four hours electricity backup
Activities at Camp Milieu
– Bird Watching, Adventure Activities, Nature Walks, Nature and Wildlife Photography
– Mountain Trekking, Craft Workshops, Nature/Environmental Workshops, Boating in Lakes
– Visiting Temples and Other Historical Landmarks, Site seeing in towns
– Shopping especially from the artisans or their co-operatives directly
– Educational Tours for students
Camp Milieu Resort Room Rates
|Accommodation Type||Cost per person (AP Plan)|
|Twin Sharing – AP Plan||1500|
|Triple Sharing – AP Plan||1250|
|Child 5-12 Years||750|
|Child 12-17 Years||1050|
|Above 17 Years||1500|
– Welcome Drink on Arrival, Morning and Evening tea
– Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
– Complimentary short nature/village walk during stay
Tariff Validity : 30 June 2015
Camp Milieu Resort Location
Camp Milieu is strategically located in Ghatgarh Village on Kaladhungi-Nainital Highway at an altitude of 1020 meters, strategically located between Corbett and Nainital. Camp is 255 kms away from Delhi i.e. about 6 hours drive. Corbett Tiger Reserve is 41 kms and Nainital is 22 kms away from the Camp. It takes about 50 minutes to reach Corbett and 40 minutes to reach Nainital.
Camp Milieu – A Birding Paradise
Village Ghatgarh, Post- Nalni,
Nainital, Uttarakhand 263001, India