Raise the curtains of your newly married life in the romantic lake city ‘Nainital’. Just be close in the cozy and romantic surroundings of Nainital hill station. Rest in tranquility of Nainital and Kausani with some adventures in Corbett National Park.
Duration: 7 Nights & 8 Days
Package Cost: Rs 1,29,999
Day 01 – Travel To Nainital – The Lake District of India
Pick up from Delhi at Night. Pickups are available from Delhi airport, New Delhi railway station, Cannaught Place, Dhaula Kuan only.
Day 02 – Arrive To Nainital – The City of Lakes
Arrive to Nainital, Check in to the Hotel of Luxury class. Complimentary Fruit Basket and Cookies are available in the room on arrival. Rest for 5-6 Hour in Hotel. Lake Tour starts: Bhimtal, Sattal, Naukuchiyatal. Complimentary Boating at Naukuchiyatal & Lunch provided. Visit Bhowali, Fruit Market and return back to the Hotel. After romantic Candle Light Dinner, overnight stay at hotel in Nainital.
Day 03 – Nainital City Local Sightseeing
After Breakfast visit to the Local Sightseeing Kilbury, Himalaya Darshan, Lover’s point, Suicide Point, Water fall, and then Back to the Hotel, Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 04 – Nainital – The Paradise City
After breakfast arrive to Boat Ride in Nainital lake, One Cable Car Ride to the snow view point and visit Naina Devi Mandir and strolling at Mall Road…then back to the hotel, at night after 08.00Pm. Night Safari in Nainital outskirts (02 hour safari) over night stay at the hotel.
Day 05 – Arrive at Kausani – Honeymooners Paradise
After Breakfast check out from the Nainital Hotel and Arrive to the Kausani, Via Almora Visit Bhowali, Kanchi Temple, Khairna, Almora to Kausani. Check in to the Hotel. See Sunset point from the hotel, over Night stay at the hotel.
Day 06 – Kausani Sightseeing
After Breakfast Arrive to the Kausani Local Sightseeing : Tea Garden, Tea Factory, Anashakti Ashram and Kausani local Market…Back to the Resort leisure rest, dinner & over Night stay at the Hotel.
Day 07 – Arrive at Corbett National Park
After Breakfast Arrive to the Jim Corbett National Park after 5-6 Hrs Journey then check in to the Hotel, in the night Candle Light Dinner with Honeymoon Cake Over Night stay at the Hotel.
Day 08 – Corbett National Park – Breath Taking Corbett
Early Morning arrive to the Safari Ride (Bijrani/ Jhirna Gate) then back to the resort breakfast then arrive To Dhaghri Museum, Garjia Devi Temple. In the evening back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 09 – Corbett National Park To Delhi
Check out from the resort and arrive to Delhi. Drop at your destination.
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- Complimentary Fruit basket and cookies in the room on arrival.
- Free unlimited W-Fi access.
- Pick-up and drop from Nainital Mall
- 08 Bed Teas, 08 Breakfasts, 07 Dinner
- Flowering in room once during the stay.
- Decorated room filled with balloons. Room Decorations – Bed Decorations Pictures
- One lake round of row-boat rides on the Nainital Lake.
- Half day Lakes Tour by Cab.
- One Local Sightseeing in Nainital.
- One Night Safari in Nainital.
- Free Entry for Cave Garden.
- Two Tickets of Cable Car Ride.
- One Horse Ride (Lands end to Tiffin Top)
- One Boat Ride in Naukuchiatal OR Bhimtal.
- Visit Hanuman Garh (Hanuman Mandir)
- Himalaya View Point. Water fall in Nainital
- One Jeep Safari in Jim Corbett (Inside the Jungle.)
- Kausani Sightseeing.(Kanchi Temple,Golu Dev Temple, See Sunset Point).
- Corbett fall, Corbett Museum Visit.
- Transportation using Indica A/c Car as the Itinerary including all Tax’s, Parking, Toll, Driver Allowance, State Tax, Fuel Charges.
- Pick up and drop from Delhi Airport by A/c Vehicle
- Running hot & cold water every day.
- Flight / Train Tickets
- Room Heater Charge’s .
- Extra Meals (Additional food charge ) or Drinks & meal supplement for children like:- Milk and cornflakes
- Non Veg Food – Mineral Water / Cold Drink
- Tips, Telephone Charges, Laundry
- Travel Insurance
- Any monument fees, i.e. Entry to Cave Garden, Water falls, Museums, Zoo..etc
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Guide charges.
- Sightseeing which is not mention in Tour Programme.
- Airport / Railway parking