Give yourself a break from the hectic and never ending moribund city life in the lap of nature and rejuvenate yourself disconnecting from the world. Get filled with the amazement and peace by the natural beauty of Kumaun hill beauty Nainital, experience a hreat throbbing safari trip in the first National Park of India Corbett National Park and enjoy the breathtaking views of the ‘Queen of Hills’, Mussoorie.
Duration: 7 Nights & 8 Days
Package Cost : Rs 22,999 /-
Package Stay Destination: 3 Nights in Nainital >> 2 Nights in Corbett Park >> 2 Nights in Mussoorie
Day 01 – Travel To Nainital – Heavenly abode in Uttarakhand
Depart from Delhi at Night the pick-up point being ISBT Kashmiri Gate. The route followed will be New Delhi-Ghaziabad-Hapur-Moradabad-Rudrapur-Nainital which will take approximately 5 hrs to reach Nainital,Uttarakhand. You can have your meal on the way on any of the dhabas which offer delicious food which will be directly payable by the customer.
Day 02 – Arrival in Nainital – The City of Lakes
Step into the chilly hills of Kumaun in Nainital and Check in to the Hotel of Luxury class. Enjoy the freshly plucked fruits and yummy cookies offered by the hotel incluidng a complimentary Fruit Basket and Cookies. Relax in the cosy room shedding the tiredness of the journey and get ready for sighting the beauty of Nainital. The sight seeing starts covering the nearby places : places of interest like the Naina Devi Temple, Lands’ End, Tiffin Top and Nainital Zoo. One can also take the ropeway (directly payable by the customer) to the Snow View Point. Immerse yourself in the divine pollution free air amidst the green Naini Lake in complimentary Boating in Nainital.
Day 03 – Exploring Nainital City
After the lunch explore the lively Mall Road of the city and the shopping hub Tibet Market. Tibet Market is a famous flea market of Nainital known for a variety of clothing and accessories at an affordable price. Go for a refreshing walk on the Mall Road encircling the lake and enjoy the mesmerizing view of the green lake and verdant mountains covered with deodar trees. Get back to the Hotel after the shopping spree and Mall Road walk, spend the overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 04 – Departure to Corbett National Park
After the refreshing stay in the hill station Nainital depart to Corbet National Park after the breakfast to sight the amazing wildlife. The route following Nainital-Khurpatal-Kaladhungi-Ramnagar reaching in 1 hour 30 minutes. Reach Ramangar and check-in to the hotel and spend a leisure evening amidst the jungle.
Day 05 – Corbett National Park
Have breakfast in the morning and get ready for exploring the wildlife gift of nature. A safari will be conducted to have you the glimpse of the wild animals in the first National Park of India. You might also sight the royal Bengal Tiger if lucky. After the heart throbbing safari in the jungle and enjoying a variety of flora and fauna in the Park spend a relaxing night in the hotel.
Day 06 – Departure to Mussoorie
Wake up to the hot coffee by the hotel in the greenery and tranquil atmosphere of the Corbett National Park. Pack your bags and hit the road for Mussoorie after the breakfast. Halt and treat your buds on one of the restaurant on the way. After traveling through the Kashipur-Nagina-Najibabad-Haridwar-Dehradun-Mussoorie covering 246 kms and a tiresome drive have a relaxing sleep after the dinner in the hotel after checking in in Mussoorie.
Day 07 – Sightseeing in Mussoorie
Wake up after the sound sleep in parky weather inside warm blanket, have breakfast and get ready to marvel at the amazing beauty of the ‘Queen of Hills’ Mussoorie. The sightseeing plan will visit you Kempty Falls, Camel Back Road, Lal Tibba and Gun Hill. Take the ropeway and enjoy the Mussoorie view from the surging height and land to the Snow View Point. Get back to the hotel and spend a leisure and relaxing evening at the hotel.
Day 08 – Bid adieu to Mussoorie
Pack your bags and get ready for the departure to Delhi after having breakfast in the hotel accomoanied with drop facility at your place.
- Complimentary Fruit basket and cookies in the room on arrival.
- Free unlimited W-Fi access.
- Pick-up and drop from Nainital Mall
- 08 Bed Teas, 08 Breakfasts, 07 Dinner
- Flowering in room once during the stay.
- One lake round of row-boat rides on the Nainital Lake.
- Half day Lakes Tour by Cab.
- One Local Sightseeing in Nainital.
- One Night Safari in Nainital.
- Free Entry for Cave Garden.
- Two Tickets of Cable Car Ride.
- One Horse Ride (Lands end to Tiffin Top)
- One Boat Ride in Naukuchiatal OR Bhimtal.
- Visit Hanuman Garh (Hanuman Mandir)
- Himalaya View Point. Water fall in Nainital
- One Jeep Safari in Jim Corbett (Inside the Jungle.)
- Kausani Sightseeing.(Kanchi Temple,Golu Dev Temple, See Sunset Point).
- Corbett fall, Corbett Museum Visit.
- Transport facility on Indica A/c Car as the Itinerary including all Tax’s, Parking, Toll, Driver Allowance, State Tax, Fuel Charges.
- Pick up and drop from Delhi ISBT by A/c Vehicle
- Running hot & cold water every day.
- Flight / Train Tickets
- Room Heater Charge’s .
- Extra Meals (Additional food charge ) or Drinks & meal supplement for children like:- Milk and cornflakes
- Non Veg Food – Mineral Water / Cold Drink
- Tips, Telephone Charges, Laundry
- Travel Insurance
- Any monument fees, i.e. Entry to Cave Garden, Water falls, Museums, Zoo..etc
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Guide charges.
- Sightseeing which is not mention in Tour Programme.
- Airport / Railway parking