Beat the sultry heat of summer this year in the Himalayas with our 6 night 7 days package in the paradise destinations of Kumaun Nainital, Binsar, Kausani and Ranikhet. Enjoy the nature walks, explore the wildlife, taste adventure with kayaking, rapelling ,etc. Have a fun-filled summer in the enchanting famous tourist hill stations this summer.
Duration : 7 Nights & 8 Days
Package Cost : Rs. 40,500/- + 5.5% Tax
Package Stay Destination: 2 Nights in Nainital >> 1 Night in Binsar>> 2 Nights in Kausani >> 01 Night in Ranikhet
Day 01 – Arrival to Nainital
Pick up facility from Delhi and and departure to Nailital following overnight journey via New Delhi-Ghaziabad-Hapur-Moradabad-Rudrapur-Nainital route. The journey takes approximately 5 – 6 hrs by volvo bus. Check-in to the hotel on arival in the morning and leave for sight seeing after having breakfast in the hotel. See the beauty of Nainital viz., Himalaya Darshan, Bara Pathar, Lover’s Point, Suicide Point, Cave Garden, Naini Devi Temple, Snow View Point, etc. Take an idyllic stroll on the Mall Road in the evening and get back to the hotel for delicious dinner and sound sleep.
Day 02 – Sightseeing in Nainital
Start your day with a delecious breakfast and get ready for exploring the lakes near Nainital. A refreshing visit to Bhimtal, Sattal, Nakuchiatal, Fruit Market and Bhowali. Returning back to Nainital, one row Boat ride in Nainital lake and back to the hotel over night stay.
Day 03 – Departure to Binsar
Leave for Binsar early morning from Nainital covering Nainital-Ramgarh-Almora-Binsar route reaching Binsar in approximately 3 hours. Sightseeing of Binsar which boasts the spectacular view of Snow clad Himalayas. Almora sightseeing after Binsar viz., Kanchi Temple, Golu Dev Temple Khyali Estate visit Bird life Century then check in to hotel over night stay.
Day 4 – Departure to Kausani
After the breakfast leave for Kausani via Someshwar reaching in 1 hr 22 mins approximately. Visit Bhowali, Kanchi Temple, Khairna, Almora to Kausani. Check in to the Hotel see Sunset point from the hotel, over Night stay at the hotel.
Day 5 – Visit to Kausani
Arrive Kausani and get ready for the local sightseeing after the breakfast in the morning. The spectacular places in Kausani like View Point, Tea Garden, Anasakti Ashram etc. will leave you spell-bound by its pristine beauty. Spend a leisure evening and have an overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 6 – Departure to Ranikhet
After the comfortable stay in the hotel leave for the last destination Ranikhet. Visit the local tourist attractions Hairakhan Temple, Kalika Garden, Ranikhet Golf Ground and local Market of Ranikhet. Get back to the hotel in the evening and enjoy a peaceful time in the cool weather of Ranikhet.
Day 7 – Departure from Ranikhet
Wake up to the radiant sun rise from the hills and treat your buds with the sumptuous breakfast by the hotel. hen final departure to the New Delhi with a visit to Jhoola Devi Temple en route.
Package Inclusive :–
- Well-appointed Lake Facing room in Nainital, Himalaya Facing room in Kausani.
- Welcome drink on Arrival.(Non Alcoholic)
- Bed Tea, Breakfast, Dinner per couple.
- One Hour Boating in Nainital.
- Lake Tour :Bhimtal, Sattal, Nakuchiatal, Fruit Market and Bhowali..
- Local Sightseeing :- Himalaya Darshan, Bara Pathar, Lover’s Point, Suicide Point, Cave Garden, Water fall, Lake View Point : Binsar, Via Almora… Almora Local Sightseeing,Visit Kanchi Temple, Golu Dev Temple Khyali Estate visit Bird life Century Kausani, Via Almora Visit Bhowali, Kanchi Temple, Khairna Ranikhet: Golf Ground, Hairakhan Temple, Kalika Temple
- Whole Tour Conduct by Alto.
- Transportation using Alto Non A/c Car as the Itinerary including all Tax’s, Parking, Toll, Driver Allowance, State Tax, Fuel Charges. Children below 5 years complimentary sharing parents bed.
- Children below 5 years complimentary sharing parents bed.
- Children between 6-12 years cost 25% of the package cost, sharing same room. Extra adult in the same room 35% of the package cost.
- Check In 12.00 Noon, Check Out 10.00 A.M.
Package Excludes :-
- Flight / Train Tickets
- Room Heater Charge’s .
- Extra Meals (Additional food charge ) or Drinks & meal supplement for children like:- Milk and cornflakes
- Non Veg Food – Mineral Water / Cold Drink
- Tips, Telephone Charges, Laundry
- Travel Insurance
- Any monument fees i.e. Entry to Cave Garden, Water falls, Museums, Zoo..etc
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Guide charges.
- Sightseeing which is not mentioned in the Tour Programme.
- Airport / Railway parking