A relaxing getaway in the mountains of Uttarakhand makes for an interesting off beat destination both for the family and corporate traveler. Experience the escapade in various activities in the top notch hill stations of Uttarakhand and immerse yourself in the delightful serene environed surroundings.
Duration : 4 Nights 5 Days
Package Cost : Rs. 20,740/-
Package Stay Destination: 2 Nights in Nainital >> 1 Night in Ranikhet>> 1 Night in Corbett
Day 01 – Delhi – Nainittal
Proceed to Nainital after picking up from the Delhi Railway Station. The route following 296 kms via New Delhi-Ghaziabad-Moradabad-Rampur-Rudrapur-Haldwani-Bhimtal taking almost 5 hours 49 mins. On arrival, check in to the hotel. Freshen up and leave for the sightseeing tour in Nainital. Spend relaxing hours in boating, visit Naini Devi Temple, Snow View Point by the cable car, Land’s End, etc. Enjoy shopping in the Mall Road and Tibettan market in the Flatts, then back to the hotel and an overnight stay.
Day 02 – Sightseeing in Nainital
Day 03 – Nainital – Ranikhet
Egress Nainital heading towards Ranikhet via Nainital-Ramgarh-Charra-Chaubattia-Ranikhet route. Check in at the hotel after reaching and then out for sightseeing after an hour relax. Enjoy the invigorating mountain breeze and majestic view of Himalayas, get back in the evening and then an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 – Ranikhet – Corbett
Leave for Corbett in the morning after having breakfast via Ranikhet-Tarikhet-Bhatrojkhan-Amarpur-Garjiya-Ramnagar route. Check in at the hotel and relax after the 2 hour journey. Have the lunch and then leave for local tourist attractions in the Corbett : Garjiya Devi Temple and Corbett fall. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 5 – Corbett – Delhi
Take all memories and fun experiences with you departing in the morning to Delhi after the breakfast in the hotel.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDE
– Assistance on Arrival & Departure
– Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as per Plan
– Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sight seeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
– Air Fare/Train fare.
– Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor & joy rides.
– Guide Charges & Entrance Fees.
– Service Tax. 3.09%
– Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals only.
– Minimum Cancellation is INR 1500.00 Per Person Per Tour
– 25% Between 15-10 Days Before Tour Departure
– 50% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure
– 75% Between 05-01 Days Before Tour Departure
– 100% on the Same Day & No show.
– Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
Note: – As per the Government directive, you are requested to produce your photo identity document such as Driving License/Voter ID Card/Passport/Ration Card at the point of check in at the hotel. We appreciate your cooperation.