Spend a peaceful summer break amidst the green hills of Uttarakhand. Plan a getaway to the gems of Uttarakhand Bhimtal, Nainital and Corbett National Park and have a relaxing yet adventurous holiday with our package.
Duration : 4 Nights & 5 Days
Package Cost : Rs. 21,511/-
Package Stay Destination : 1 Nights in Bhimtal >> 2 Nights in Nainital >> 1 Night in Corbett National Park
Day 01 – Delhi – Bhimtal
Pick from ISBT Delhi, egress Delhi heading towards Bhimtal, Uttarakhand. Bhimtal is famous for its Lake with an island in its precincts. The route following 296 kms via New Delhi-Ghaziabad-Moradabad-Rampur-Rudrapur-Haldwani-Bhimtal taking almost 5 hours 49 mins. Check in to the hotel, an hour rest and then out for sightseeing to the local areas the Bhim Lake, Aquarium in the Island of Bhimtal, Bhimeshwar Temple, etc. Back to the hotel and an overnight stay in Bhimtal.
Day 02 – Bhimtal – Nainital
Have breakfast in the morning and leave for Nainital The route to Nainital via Bhowali reaching in approximately 35 mins. Spend a relaxing evening in Nainital and a tight sleep in the hotel.
Day 03 – Sightseeing in Nainital
After a sound sleep wake up in the morning and leave for local sightseeing in Nainital including the lake tour Bhimtal, Sattal and Nakuchiatal. Drive back to the hotel after the sighseeing and have an overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 04 – Nainital – Corbett
Leave for Corbett from Nainital, the route following Nainital-Khurpatal-Kaladhungi-Ramnagar reaching in 1 hour 30 minutes. Visit Corbett fall, Corbett Museum and Maa Garjiya Temple Reach Ramangar and check-in to the hotel and spend a leisure evening amidst the jungle.
Day 05 – Corbett – Delhi
Wake up in the morning and leave back for Delhi. Drop facility at your place after reaching Delhi.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDE
– Assistance on Arrival & Departure
– Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as per Plan
– Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sight seeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
– Air Fare/Train fare.
– Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor & joy rides.
– Guide Charges & Entrance Fees.
– Service Tax. 3.09%
– Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals only.
– Minimum Cancellation is INR 1500.00 Per Person Per Tour
– 25% Between 15-10 Days Before Tour Departure
– 50% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure
– 75% Between 05-01 Days Before Tour Departure
– 100% on the Same Day & No show.
– Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
Note: – As per the Government directive, you are requested to produce your photo identity document such as Driving License/Voter ID Card/Passport/Ration Card at the point of check in at the hotel. We appreciate your cooperation.