Go for a adventurous and hill sightseeing tour to lake city ‘Nainital’. Come and experience the real Himalayan Range overlooking Nainital hill station. Enjoy adventurous group activities with boating as well in Nainital with your friends.
Duration: 2 Nights & 3 Days
Package Cost: Rs 3,499 per student
Destinations: Delhi >> Nainital >> Delhi
Late Night Pick up from Dhaula Kuan, Cannaught Place, New Delhi Railway Station in Delhi, and drive to Nainital by 2×2 coach bus.
Day 01 – Arrive To Nainital – Local Sightseeing
After 7-8 hrs jorney from Delhi to Nainital, check in at hotel. After welcome drink you will proceed for breakfast. Take some rest or you can enjoy the cold climate of Nainital. Go for boating shopping, sightseeing etc.
In evening we can arrange a DJ night (on requirement) with mocktail party for your group. Lavishing Dinner will be served at hotel restaurant, over night stay at Hotel.
After Breakfast go for adventure activity like Rock Climbing, Rappelling, at Bara pathar with packed lunch. Bara Pathar is famous for hanging rope & famous for rock climbing, rappelling activity, and its 3.5 kilometers away from Nainital. OR instead of activity we can go for picnic at Sattal lake.On return back you can enjoy the boating at beautiful Lake of Nainital. In the evening return back to hotel, and have tea/coffee.Enjoy the evening bonfire with live music. Hot Dinner will be served at respective Nainital Hotel.
Day 03 – Departure
Morning free for your own activities and leisure, after breakfast check out from Hotel & Drive back to Delhi. Enjoy packed lunch with sweet memories of nainital.
- 2 Nights accomodation at desired hotel in Nainital.
- Welcome Drink on arrival.
- All meals for 2 Nights Stay.
- Adventure activities at Nainital/Picnic at Saattal.
- Local sight seen visit by bus.
- Transport from Delhi to Delhi by bus.
- Complimentory use resort indoor/ourdoor activities and games.
- One Night DJ/Bonn Fire with mocktails and snacks( on requirement/optional)
- Driver Expenses, toll tax, parking inclusive.
- All hotel Transfers
- Extra Meals or Drinks
- Telephone charges
- Any monument fees, Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Guide charges.